- Adding Schools - You will be able to select up to 30 schools from a list of 500+ schools.
- Using Tags to add schools - If you are just looking for a specific type of school, TAGS can quickly help you search for the school.
- Improving your list - MixFixer can quickly help you improve your list by balancing it.
- Running with no test score - If you could not take a standardized score, no problem. College Kickstart can use your GPA and/or rank.
- Test-Optional - If your standardized score is lower than your GPA/rank, College Kickstart will be able to suggest students to apply using GPA/Rank instead of test scores if the school offers test-optional admissions.
- Student History - Counselors will be able to view all college plan runs for a specific student.
- Suitcase - Counselors will be able to adjust student results for historical information.
- Counselor Adjustments - Counselors will be able to manually adjust a student's list if they think a college is not properly categorized.
- Student Mode - Invite a student to log into College Kickstart and run their own college plans.
- Upload Logo - Consultants will be able to upload a logo to personalize reports.
- Resend Welcome Email - Counselors can resend a welcome email to any student that lost the email or is having problems with there credentials.