Basic Reports can be found under the ACTIONS column.
- SUMMARY - Enables counselors to quickly review the student's plan. It allows counselors to view in what wave the applications should be submitted and the due date, as well as the cost of the application.
- REQUIREMENT - Enables counselors to review the requirements for each University/College. It helps the student prepare when applying to the school.
- NEED-BASED AID - A summary of the stats of school which provide Need-Base Aid
- MERIT-BASED AID - A summary of the stats of school which give Merit-Base Aid
All the Views are printable using the Printer icon
Student PDF Report
- PDF REPORT - A printable report that has all the details of the college plan of the student. Contains all the above reports in one.
- PROGRESS REPORT - Allows you to compare two different runs
From the ADMIN page counselors will find additional reports to help their students improve their plans
- PLAN IMPACT - Track college plans to help analyze how College Kickstart is helping students.
- If consultants in the organization had many adjustments made for the students. College Kickstart can easily create reports for analysis:
- Adjustment Rate - Consultants can view the number of adjustments made per year.
- Adjustment by College - Will show the number of adjustments by College.
- Adjustment by Reason - Can help analysis of the adjustment.
- Adjustment Details - Will show the full detail of all the adjustments.
- EARLY ADMISSION STATUS SUMMARY - Summarizes the latest early admission results based on outcomes captured in College Kickstart.
- EARLY ADMISSION STATUS DETAILS - Summarizes the latest early admission details based on outcomes captured in College Kickstart.
- OUTCOMES SUMMARY - Summarizes the result of all outcomes of the last 3 years.
- ADMITS AND MATRICULATIONS - Compiles admission and matriculation counts for each institution.
- PLAN AND OUTCOMES - Summarizes outcomes results of full history or a range of years.