The admissions/matriculation worksheet compiles admission and matriculation counts for each institution during the analysis period. Five fields are provided in the accompanying spreadsheet:
- College name
- Admitted student count
- Enrolled student count
- College name with an admitted student count
- College name with enrolling student count
Counselors may select a range or specific class year to view how many students got accepted and enrolled in different colleges.
Counselors are also able to search/filter for specific schools.
The report may be exported to either an Excel or PDF format to share with other counselors/students/parents.
- Speed the creation of the admission/matriculation summary in your annual school profile
- Are applications to departments in an institution rolled up?
- Yes, all departmental data is rolled up to an overall entry for an institution. For example, the University of Southern California (School of Business) and the University of Southern California (School of Engineering) are rolled up into a single University of Southern California entry.